导航菜单

阿甘正传经典台词

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料

Stupid is as stupid does. 
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福

Miracles happen every day. 
奇迹每天都在发生

It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

You have got toe you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进

Shit happens!
不好的事情发生了

It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光

If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至专

I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人

There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步

Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分

A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上

You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同

There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西

I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love. 
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情

I want to go home 
我想回家

I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂

Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离

Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢

You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开


Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。

run,Forrest,run…
阿甘,快跑,快跑……

t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

Service is up.
服役期满

I gotta find Bubba!
我要找布巴

A promise is a promise.
一诺千金

Give her a big hand.
鼓励她

It must be hard being a king.
王一定很不好当

I could run like the wind blows.
我跑起来像风一样快

You're goddamn gifted, Private Gump.
你是个天才,列兵阿甘。

Gump: What's my destiny, mom?
阿甘:我的命运是什么,妈妈?

Mama: You're gonna have to figure it out for yourself.
妈妈:你得自己想想吧。

I hopes everything works out for you!
我希望你一切顺利!

Jenny: I wish I could've been there with you.
珍妮:我希望我能和你在一起。

Forrest: You were.
福雷斯特:你是和我在一起。

His back's as crooked as a politician.
他的背跟政客一样弯曲

Sometimes we all do things that just don't make no sense.
有时候人都会做没道理的事


I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
我只是弹两下给他看

Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的很远,很远,远离这里

I don't know why I love you,But I do.
我不知道我为什么爱你,但我就是爱你

President: Congratulations,How do you feel?Gump: I got to pee.
总统:恭喜、你感觉如何?阿甘:我要尿尿

Excellent careers for excellent young men.
美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路

I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
我在军中如鱼得水

How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
要一个男人要走多少路才能被称为男人?

Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they're forever banned?(99剧本网www.99juben.com) 
是的,多少次炮弹要飞才能永远被禁止?

Dan: what's wrong with your lips?Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!
你嘴唇怎么了?长官,我天生厚嘴唇

Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire、
那你最好把那缩回去,免得触动地雷

There's one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death、
大兵之间只有一种区别,就是活大兵与死大兵之别

Split everything right down the middle、
一切都平分

America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.
孩子,美国对你感激不尽

That's so right on, man! You said it all.
说的太对了,你一语中的!

I would never hurt you, Jenny!
我永远不会伤害你,珍妮!

Jenny: why are you so good to me?
珍妮:你为什么对我这么好?

Gump: you're my girl.
阿甘:你是我的女孩!

Jenny: I'll al girl.
珍妮:我永远是你的女孩。

There's only so much fortune a man really needs.
钱只要够用就好了

It was just a little white lie, so it wasn't hurting somebody.
只是撒个小谎,并没有伤害任何人

You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.
你可以从头开始,每个人都得到一次机会。

I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there's some things you just can't change、 He didn't want to be called crippled, just like I didn't want to be called stupid.
我想丹中尉发现有些事你是无法改变的。他不想被称为残废,就象我不想被称为傻瓜。


When I was in China on the all-America Ping-Pong team, I just loved playing Ping-Pong team with my Flex-O-Light Ping-Pong paddle.
当我随美国队访问中国时,我好喜欢用费力轻球拍

Drill Sergeant: Gump, what's your sole purpose in this army?Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
教官:阿甘,你参军的唯一目的是什么?阿甘:做什么,你告诉我,教官!

Mama: Death is just the part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your Mama. I did the best I could. I have believed you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
妈妈:死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的。我不知道这。但是我注定是你的妈妈。我尽力了。我相信你能实现自己的命运,你要用上帝给你的东西做到最好。

If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd given all braces on our legs、 Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you.
如果上帝要让人人都一样,他给所有我们的腿、永远不要让任何人告诉你他们比你大

If it wasn't a fine enlisted man, I'd recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You're going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!
如果这不是一个好士兵,我推荐你on company service由公司免费运输,列兵阿甘。你要成为一个总有一天!现在拆你的武器,继续!

Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he'd tell us to get down, shut up!
丹中尉总是有些奇怪的感觉,一路上的风吹草动,他会叫我们坐下,闭嘴!

Jenny: Forrest, were you scared in Vietnam ?
珍妮:福雷斯特,你在越南害怕?
(以上为完整内容)

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。

本站内容均来自网络转载或网友提供,如有侵权请及时联系我们删除!本站不承担任何争议和法律责任!

本文地址:http://www.99juben.com/tcyl/708.html

收藏此文 赞一个 ( ) 打赏本站

如果本文对你有所帮助请打赏本站

  • 打赏方法如下:
  • 支付宝打赏
    支付宝扫描打赏
    微信打赏
    微信扫描打赏
留言与评论 (共有 条评论)
验证码:
二维码