导航菜单

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.
我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了,伊莎小姐。我有点生锈了。

We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

–Let's see, the last time we met…
–Was La Belle Aurore.
–我想想看,我们最后一次见面是
–“美丽的晨晕”

Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则,一进一出。

You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

lf she can stand it, I can.
如果她受得了,我也可以。

We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题。

Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。

– A franc for your thoughts.
– In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're worth.
– I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
– 一法郎买你的心事。
–在美国他们只出一便士,我猜大概也就值这么多。
–我愿意超额付费。

Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑这时候来谈恋爱。

Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.
最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren't you the kind that tells?(99剧本网www.99juben.com) 
告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?
如果我必须留下,只有一份签证,你会要吗?

I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.
我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself. I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我不再为任何事战斗了,除了为自己。我唯一感兴趣的目标就是自己。

One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.
一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

Richard, I tried to stay away. I thought I would never see you again. That you were out of my life.
我尽量避开你,我以为我永远不会再见到你,你已经在我生命中消失。

– Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes, but you were never interested in any woman.
– She isn't just any woman.
– 伦德小姐,她非常美丽,不错,可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣。
– 她不只是任何女人。

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
如果飞机离地,你不在上面。你会后悔的,或者不是今天,或者不是明天,不过很快,并且是后悔一辈子。

We'll always have Paris. We didn't have… We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
我们永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了,不过昨晚我们重拾回来了。

Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble. But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that.
伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白也不难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了。总有一天你会明白的。
(以上为完整内容)

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。

本站内容均来自网络转载或网友提供,如有侵权请及时联系我们删除!本站不承担任何争议和法律责任!

本文地址:http://www.99juben.com/tcyl/821.html

收藏此文 赞一个 ( ) 打赏本站

如果本文对你有所帮助请打赏本站

  • 打赏方法如下:
  • 支付宝打赏
    支付宝扫描打赏
    微信打赏
    微信扫描打赏
留言与评论 (共有 条评论)
验证码:
二维码