导航菜单

幼儿园关于保护动物的英语短剧《没有买卖就没有杀害》

(旁白:如果有一天,地球上只有人类,我们会不会寂寞的流泪?
(Narrator: if one day, the earth is only human live ,will we cry because we are lonely?
 
一天,一个爸爸带着女儿逛街,他们进了一家购物中心
One day, a father with his daughter go shopping, they go to a shopping center)
A售货员:欢迎光临,看一下我们热卖的商品吧
Clerk: welcome,please see our hot goods.
女儿:我想妈妈需要一件生日礼物
Daughter: I thingk mom needs a birthday gift
爸爸:是的,你们这里都有什么
Dad: Yes, what dou you have
B售货员:看一下这件帽子吧,这件帽子非常适合寒冷的冬天,小姐,您可以戴上它
Salesman: look at this hat, the hat is very suitable for cold winter, miss, you can wear it
女儿:好柔软
Daughter: so soft
爸爸:它看上去……
Dad: it looks......
A售货员:是的,先生,这可是真的皮草,非常时尚流行
Clerk: Yes, sir, it's really fur, very fashion
女儿:什么?
Daughter: what?
B售货员:它是不是看上去可像一只熊猫呢?是的,它是熊猫的近亲,一种小熊猫,非常稀有昂贵
Clerk: Does it looks like a panda? Yes, it is a kind of panda,which is very rare and expensive
爸爸:这是违法的吧
Father: This is illegal.
A售货员:不可能,先生
Salesman: impossible, Mr.
女儿:爸爸,这件礼物不适合我们
Daughter: Dad, this gift is not suitable for us.
B售货员:可以优惠的
Salesman: We can discount
爸爸:算了
Dad: Forget it.
女儿:我饿了,爸爸
Daughter: I'm hungry, Dad
爸爸:看,呢里有家餐厅
Dad: look, there is a restaurant
(他们朝餐厅走去)
(They walk to the restaurant)
 
女服务生:欢迎光临,我可以为你做些什么
Waitress: welcome, what can I do for you
爸爸:你想吃什么,宝贝?
Dad: what do you want, honey?
女儿:呃
Daughter: uh
男服务生:为什么不品尝一下我们的特色菜呢?质优价廉哦。
Waiter: why not try our specials? High quality and low price .
爸爸:你们的招牌菜是什么呢?
Dad: what is your specialty?
女服务生:我们有清蒸蛇肉,红焖熊掌,还有……
Waitress: we have steamed snake meat, braised bear's paw, and......
女儿:停下
Daughter: stop
爸爸:这些是野生动物,为什么你们要把它们端上餐桌?
Dad: These are wild animals, why do you put them on the table?
男服务生:先生,我们还有香辣狗肉,狗不是野生动物
Waiter: Sir, we have a spicy meat, dogs aren’t wild animals
女儿:可是狗是我们的朋友,我不要吃掉小狗
Daughter: but the dog is our friend, I don't eat dog
女服务生:的确,可是
Waitress: Yes, but
男服务生:先生,要不要考虑其他的食物
Waiter: Sir, would you like to consider other food
女儿:不需要了,是不是,爸爸?小动物太可怜了
Daughter: No, isn't it, dad? Small animals are too poor
爸爸:恩,我们换一家吧
Dad: Well, we change a bar
男/女服务生:欢迎下次再来
The male / female waitress: welcome to come again next time~
旁白:No sale no killing .If there is no trade, there will be no murder
 
(以上为完整内容)

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。

本站内容均来自网络转载或网友提供,如有侵权请及时联系我们删除!本站不承担任何争议和法律责任!

本文地址:http://www.99juben.com/xyxsjb/yyjb/244.html

收藏此文 赞一个 ( ) 打赏本站

如果本文对你有所帮助请打赏本站

  • 打赏方法如下:
  • 支付宝打赏
    支付宝扫描打赏
    微信打赏
    微信扫描打赏
留言与评论 (共有 条评论)
验证码:
二维码