导航菜单

小学生英文小剧本_老虎拔牙《The Tiger·s Teeth》台词完整版

小学生英文小剧本_老虎拔牙《The Tiger·s Teeth》台词完整版

《The Tiger’s Teeth——老虎拔牙》

场景一:晴朗的天气,草地上。
(One day, some little animals are playing in the forest. Suddenly the rabbit is shouting.)(有一天,一群小动物正在玩耍,一只小兔突然大声呼叫!)
The rabbit: Help! Help!( 救命!救命!)        
The deer: What’s the matter? What’s the matter?(小鹿:怎么了?)
The rabbit: The tiger is coming. He wants to eat me.(老虎来了,它要吃了我。)
The monkey: Come on, come on. Let’s hide.(猴子:快,快来,我们藏起来!)

场景二:森林小路上,老虎大摇大摆走来。
The tiger: I’m a tiger. I’m very strong. Look! My teeth are very sharp. I can break down a tree with my teeth. And I can bite off a large piece of meat at
once. Now I’m hungry. I want to eat the rabbit. Woo, woo! Where’s the rabbit? Where’s the rabbit ?(我是强壮的老虎大王。看!我锋利的牙齿,可以咬断一棵大树。我可以立即撕咬下一大块肉。现在,我饿了,我想吃只兔子来充饥。啊呜,兔子在哪呢?)老虎发怒地走开去找兔子。)
The deer: Oh, the tiger has gone away. (小鹿:哦,老虎走了!)
The monkey: Oh, the tiger can break down a tree with his teeth.(猴子:天哪,老虎大王能用它的牙咬断一棵大树。)
The rabbit: Yes, he can bite off a large piece of meat at once, and only leave the bones. Wu, wu, I'm afraid.(小兔:是的,它能一口撕下一大块肉,只剩骨头。呜--- 我好害怕呀!)

场景三:一只狐狸高兴的出现。
The fox: I’m a fox. I’m very clever. What are they doing? Let me have a look.
Hi, what are you doing? (我是聪明的狐狸先生,哈,它们正在干什么?让我去瞧瞧吧!嗨!朋友们,你们怎么了,在干什么呢?)
The deer: The tiger wants to eat the rabbit. (小鹿:老虎要吃小兔子。)
The monkey: His teeth are very sharp. (猴子:它的牙齿锋利无比。)
The fox:  Is that right? The tiger’s too bad. Let me see. Oh, I have a good idea. I can pull out the tiger’s teeth.(狐狸:是那样吗?这老虎太坏了。让我想想,噢,我有了个好主意,我要拔光老虎的牙。)
All together: What? Pull out the tiger’s teeth?(小动物吃惊地问:什么?拔光老虎的牙?)
The fox: Yes!(是的)
The monkey: Hn, I don’t believe it. The tiger is so strong.  And you are……(嗯,我可不相信,老虎那么强壮,你那么瘦小!)
The rabbit and the deer: Let’s wait and watch.(小兔和鹿:我们还是等等看吧!)(99剧本网www.99juben.com) 
The monkey: OK.(好的。)
The fox: Hn, watch me!(哈哈,看我的!)

场景四:狐狸手捧着礼物去拜访老虎。
(The fox gives the tiger some candies. )(狐狸给老虎带了许多糖果。)
The fox: Tiger King, Tiger King.(狐狸:老虎大王,老虎大王!)
The tiger: Who’s that?(是谁在乱叫呀?)
The fox: I’m a fox.(我是你的狐狸老弟呀。)
The tiger: Come in.(进来吧。)
The fox: Tiger King, here are some sweets for you. They are very delicious. Please have a taste.(大王,我给你带来些好吃的糖,您尝一尝吧。)
The tiger: It smells good. I’ll have a try. Hmm, that’s very sweet. Thank you, Little Fox.(哦,还挺香的,我吃一颗吧。嗯,很好吃,很甜。谢谢你,狐狸老弟。)
 (Some days later, the tiger has a toothache. He can’t eat things any more. )(几天后,老虎牙疼起来,越来越严重,到最后都不能吃东西了。)
The fox: Tiger King, what’s the matter with you?(老虎大王,您怎么了?)
The tiger: Oh, I feel very terrible.(哎,我很不舒服。)
The fox: Let me help you. I can pull out your teeth, and you will never feel pain. (让我来帮你吧,我能帮你把坏牙都拔出来,你就再也不会疼了。)
The tiger: OK.  (好的)
(The fox pulled out the tiger’s teeth.)(狐狸拔光了老虎的牙。)
The tiger: Oh, now I don’t feel pain. I am much better. Thank you, Little Fox.(老虎笑道:我现在不疼了,我好多了,谢谢你,老弟。)
The fox: That’s all right.(没关系,我的大王。)
The tiger: I’m tired. I’ll have a rest.(我累了,我要去休息一会。)
The fox: Rabbit, monkey, deer. I have pulled out the tiger’s teeth.(小动物们,我拔光了老虎的牙!)
Small animals: Ye! Let’s play.(啊,太好了,我们一起玩吧。)
The tiger: I’m hungry. I want to eat the rabbit. Where’s the rabbit? Where’s the rabbit? Oh, rabbit, I want to eat you.(老虎:我饿了,我要吃只兔子,兔子呢?兔子在哪里?)
The fox: Don’t be afraid. Don’t be afraid. He has no teeth.(别害怕,别害怕,他没牙了。哈哈)
The tiger: No teeth? Oh, I have no teeth. I can’t eat the rabbit.(没牙!哦不,我的牙齿没了,我不能吃兔子了。哎---)
(Little animals are playing in the forest. They are very happy! )(小动物们又可以在森林里开心的玩耍了。)
(以上为完整内容)

本文仅代表作者观点,不代表本站立场。

本站内容均来自网络转载或网友提供,如有侵权请及时联系我们删除!本站不承担任何争议和法律责任!

本文地址:http://www.99juben.com/xyxsjb/yyjb/923.html

收藏此文 赞一个 ( ) 打赏本站

如果本文对你有所帮助请打赏本站

  • 打赏方法如下:
  • 支付宝打赏
    支付宝扫描打赏
    微信打赏
    微信扫描打赏
留言与评论 (共有 条评论)
验证码:
二维码